The Wynn Las Vegas opened in April of 2005 to much fanfare and hype. Building tycoon Steve Wynn designed and planned the Wynn Las Vegas to be one of the grandest hotels on the Strip, and it is. Elegant decorative touches greet guests as they enter the lobby, and natural light streams in from skylights high above. Flowers and plants grace most of the Wynn Las Vegas creating an airy outdoor feeling. Whether you come to gamble at the Wynn Casino Las Vegas or simply want to see what all the fuss is about, your stay at the Wynn Resort Las Vegas is sure to delight.
Details for the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Las Vegas Wynn offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in one room.
- Casino: The attractive Wynn Casino Las Vegas is a popular spot for gaming of every kind. The 111,000 square foot Wynn Casino Las Vegas is host to table games, 1,900 slot machines, a race and sports book, and a separate poker room.
- Restaurants: Quickly becoming one of the most popular places to dine, the Wynn Resort Las Vegas has a number of excellent restaurants. World class chefs have created many of the steak, seafood, and international restaurants located at the Las Vegas Wynn, and guests will also find a number of buffets and all-hours cafes located throughout the Wynn Resort Las Vegas.
- Entertainment: The Las Vegas Wynn was almost named Le Reve during its planning stages, and today guests will instead find that Le Reve is the name of the dreamlike show playing throughout the week at the Wynn Theater.
- Nightlife: The dark and swanky lounge Lure tempts guests with dimly lit private tables and well made specialty drinks. Tryst, an upscale dance club, is open Thursday through Sunday and usually requires a somewhat steep cover charge.
- Shows: Le Reve and Spamalot are two especially popular shows going on at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Attractions: A full 18-hole golf course can be found at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, as well as the Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati museum featuring over a dozen world class cars.
- Pool: Two large, heated pools rest just outside the Wynn Hotel in Ls Vegas, as well as plenty of other smaller pools and Jacuzzis. Pool side drink service is available during the day.
- Spa: The spa at the Wynn Las Vegas is one of the nicest to be found on the Strip. 45 treatment rooms offer an array of massage, body, and skin treatments. A health club and salon also grace the elegant spa.
- Shops: Over 20 shops can be found along the Wynn Esplanade, with upscale clothing and jewelry shops, as well as gift shops and a Pro Shop for the golf course.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes, and couples planning to tie the knot in Las Vegas will find that the Wynn Las Vegas offers a number of different wedding packages to guests.
- Business Center: The hotel also has an excellent business center, with high speed internet access, fax machines, and long distance phones.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Room service is available all during the day and night.
- Parking Garage: A parking garage is located near the Las Vegas Wynn with complimentary parking for hotel guests.
- Standard Room Amenities: Rooms at the Wynn Resort Las Vegas are among the nicest in all of Vegas. Tastefully decorated, the rooms are inviting and guests can choose from a number of differently styled suites. Rooms also include air conditioning, remote controlled cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, telephone, and refrigerator.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, Laundry service, maid service, valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when you check in to cover any incidental charges.
For more information on the
Wynn Hotel, visit Destination360.com
or the Wynn.