The Venetian hotel is one of the most impressive, opulent hotels in all of Las Vegas. Making a majestic statement right in the center of the Strip, the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas is an all out luxury spectacle. All of the rooms are spacious suites, and the entire feel of the hotel reminds guests of Venice throughout their stay. There are even a few attractive canals. If you are looking for an extravagant Vegas hotel, the Venetian hotel is the perfect choice.
Details of the Venetian Hotel:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Although the Venetian hotel does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No. With its premier location, however, guests of the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas may want to grab a Las Vegas Hotel Map and hit the Strip on foot.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room, and children under 11 stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas has a huge, fancy casino that makes you want to dress up and get take advantage of the free drinks. Over 2,500 slot machines, hundreds of table games, and an 80 seat race and sports book make this casino a favorite.
- Restaurants: So many choices; too many for one vacation. Guests of the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas will want to stop by at least some of the tasty eateries on the premises. Tsunami Asian Grill, Valentino, and the Delmonico Steakhouse are some of the more popular high-end restaurants. A number of trendy cafes and more casual dinner choices are located throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The Venetian Hotel Casino is home to the infamous Blue Man Group, a percussion show with plenty of other quirky features, as well. A reproduction of “Phantom of the Opera” plays every night of the week (except Tuesday) at the Phantom Theatre. If you’ve never seen this musical, it is well worth the cost.
- Nightlife: The Venetian Hotel Casino hosts the popular Tao nightclub, modeled after the Tao nightclub in New York. Stylish, Asian themed decorations make this spacious club a great place to kick back and share a classy drink with your neighbor.
- Shows: Two popular production shows excite the crowds at the Venetian: Blue Man Group and Phantom of the Opera.
- Attractions: At the Venetian Hotel Casino, guests can stroll along the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, which features precious art pieces, or head to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum for yet another tour.
- Pool: Three enormous pools are located behind the Venetian Hotel, along with a spacious Jacuzzi. Towel service, drink service, and a fully stocked bar are also available.
- Spa: The Canyon Ranch Spa is easily one of the best in the city. With over 62 types of massage and body treatments, a gorgeous collection of soaking tubs, and a handily located spa café, this is truly a tempting treat.
- Shops: The Grand Canal Shoppes contain more then 70 eateries and shops, and shoppers will enjoy the multitude of street performers that line the promenade throughout the day.
- Wedding Chapel: Simply stunning, the wedding chapel at the Venetian hotel really does feel like Venice, and guests tying the knot here can choose from a number of lovely wedding packages.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: The Venetian Hotel boasts that there is nothing “standard” about their standard rooms, and they are correct. All rooms are suites, and they are gorgeous. Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, golf reservations, direct access to the Sands Expo Center, rental car reservations, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.