Treasure Island Hotel
Built in 1993, the Treasure Island hotel Las Vegas was originally meant to attract the family crowd. Pirate battles and other buccaneer themed activities were abandoned in 2003, however, when the hotel decided to change its target market to young adults. More popularly known these days as, “ti”, the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas is quickly becoming a classy hot spot with plenty of draw.
Details of the Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: Patrons of the Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas can hop on the handy new monorail that makes a stop right near the hotel.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: The lounge-like atmosphere of the casino at the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas is incredibly appealing. Sheik decorations make the gaming tables, poker machines, and slots seem almost upscale.
- Restaurants: The Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas has a number of tempting eateries. Francesco’s Italian restaurant allows guests a view of the kitchen while they wait for their food, and the Isla Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar serves up classic Mexican cuisine. A steak house and plentiful buffet are also available, as are a number of 24-hour cafes and coffee shops.
- Entertainment: The most popular show at the Las Vegas Treasure Island is Cirque du Soleil’s Mystere. The incredibly talented dancers and acrobat artists make this a lively and incredible show.
- Nightlife: Tangerine is a small but frequented nightclub featuring servers who go from fully dressed to barely there garb throughout the evening. Las Vegas Treasure Island is also home to the popular bar Mist, which is a casual yet classy place to catch a drink and chat with friends.
- Shows: The well-known Cirque du Soleil has their unique Mystere show at Treasure Island for Vegas visitors.
- Attractions: The Sirens of Ti is a free show that lasts about 10 minutes, and features attractive dancers and a short musical score.
- Pool: The Las Vegas Treasure Island has one moderately sized, heated outdoor pool, as well as the infamous “Party Tub,” a 50-person Jacuzzi tub.
- Spa: The spa is set to reopen after renovations.
- Shops: A group of about 15 shops is located on the first floor of the Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas, with souvenir shops and a $10 boutique.
- Wedding Chapel: The Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas has a small, old fashioned chapel, and there are wedding chapel packages available to couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone. The rooms have recently been renovated and are done up in tasteful mute colors.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.