The Hotel at Mandalay Bay
Sleek, stylish and elegant, the Hotel at Mandalay Bay is the sister property to the other Mandalay Hotel (they are in fact connected). The hotel at Mandalay Bay is also quite spacious, and all of its rooms are gorgeous sweets with beautiful and inviting furnishings. Guests will truly find this to be a relaxing retreat from the bustle of the Strip, or the bustle of work back home.
Details of The Hotel at Mandalay Bay:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Hotel at Mandalay Bay does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: Guests of the Mandalay Hotel can hop on the handy new monorail that makes a stop right near the hotel. A map of the Las Vegas Strip can be found at the hotel’s front desk.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: No casino, however, guests of the Mandalay Hotel can use the casino at neighboring Mandalay Bay.
- Restaurants: Dining choices abound at the Hotel at Mandalay Bay. From Red White and Blue, serving regional food from throughout the U.S., to the Coral Reef Lounge and Sushi Bar, bringing eastern flavors to the Vegas table, there are plenty of choices.
- Entertainment: The House of Blues live music venue is open most nights of the week, and the much loved Broadway hit Mamma Mia! shows every night of the week except Friday at the Mandalay Bay Theatre.
- Nightlife: No.
- Attractions: The hotel lobby of the Mandalay Hotel has a number of pricey art pieces on display, free of charge.
- Pool: Guests of the Hotel at Mandalay Bay have access to the neighboring Mandalay Bay pool, with 11 beautiful acres of lush beach environment with three pools, a river, a wave pool, and even a topless beach.
- Spa: The gorgeous Bathhouse Spa is on the expensive side, but certainly worth the extra money for any spa enthusiast. Housing soaking tubs and a number of rooms for treatments and relaxing, the spa is a must see if you stay at the hotel.
- Shops: The adjoining Mandalay Bay has a collection of popular shops and eateries, many with an upscale theme.
- Wedding Chapel: The Sunrise and Sunset Chapels next door at the Mandalay hotel are available to guests of the Hotel at Mandalay Bay. Luxurious wedding packages are available to couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV with a plasma screen, another TV in the bathroom, yet another TV in the separate bedroom, wet bar, hair dryer, iron, movies, a telephone, and your own fax/printer/copier.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.