As the northernmost casino on the Strip, the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino is the only Strip casino that is actually in the city of Vegas. With the biggest observation tower in the United State, the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino is the perfect resting place for travelers who may want to visit downtown Vegas, in addition to exploring the popular Strip. The Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas is also one of the least expensive hotels on the Strip.
Details of the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room, and children under 10 stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: The Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas has a moderately sized casino with all of the typical favorites: table games, roulette, slot machines, poker, and more.
- Restaurants: The most popular restaurants at the Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas are Top of the World (located at the top of the Stratosphere, and providing great views), Fellini’s at Stratosphere, and The Crazy Armadillo. Other restaurants and cafes are available throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: Entertainment at the Stratosphere Tower Hotel is comprised of American Superstars (a tribute show), Bite, and Viva Las Vegas, a popular showgirls extravaganza.
- Nightlife: No.
- Shows: American Superstars is a popular impersonator show at the Stratosphere.
- Attractions: The Stratosphere Tower Hotel has three of the most thrilling rides in Vegas, which are a major draw to the hotel for roller coaster enthusiasts. The Stratosphere Tower is itself a draw, as one of the largest towers in the U.S.
- Pool: A curvaceous, 15,000 square foot outdoor heated pool is open all year long, as is the near by Jacuzzi. Towel, drink, and food service are also available in the pool area.
- Spa: The Roni Josef Salon and Day Spa at the Stratosphere Tower Hotel are elegant and relaxing. All of the services you expect at a world class spa are available.
- Shops: The Tower Shops area has more then 50 shops, with clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, and more.
- Wedding Chapel: The Stratosphere Hotel and Casino features the Chapel in the Clouds, giving guests the opportunity to say I do at the top of the Stratosphere Tower.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges. The Stratosphere also charges a $5 per room, per night resort fee.