The carnival-themed atmosphere of the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas makes for a busy, bustling, colorful hotel experience. Decorated with Brazilian and Mardi Gras themes, and covered in unique purple and red glass, the Rio Hotel & Casino caters mostly to adults. Boasting all-suite status, the rooms at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas are large, and feature couches and other suite amenities.
For more information about staying at the Rio Hotel & Casino, see the hotel details below.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: Yes- a complimentary shuttle picks guests up at Harrah’s throughout the day and evening. There are no scheduled departure times. Guests may also want to obtain a map of the Las Vegas Strip to help with navigation.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: The carnival theme work well in the casino at the Rio Hotel & Casino. Festive decorations and plenty of people give the feeling that you’re really at a party, and guests will delight in the table games and multiple slot machines.
- Restaurants: While there are over 20 eateries at the Las Vegas Rio Hotel, some of the more popular restaurants are Antonio’s Ristorante (Italian), Buzios, the Fiore Steakhouse, and the exquisite Carnival World Buffet. Incidentally, the Carnival World Buffet was the first buffet on the Strip to feature live chef grilling food right in front of the guests.
- Entertainment: Permanent shows at the Las Vegas Rio Hotel include Penn and Teller, Chippendales, Erocktica, Ronn Luca, and Tony ‘n’ Tina’s Wedding. The Masquerade Show in the Sky is another favorite.
- Nightlife: Both Club Rio and the VooDoo Lounge are chalk full people on a weekend night, and both feature happening dance music. The VooDoo Lounge also has an outdoor deck for dancing which is a whole lot of fun, and even offers sweeping views of the city below.
- Shows: Adults can check out Chippendales and all ages can go to Tony & Tinas Wedding.
- Attractions: The Masquerade Village is a major draw, and has dance numbers meant to remind guests of a bevy of Mardi-Gras like festivals, as well as a collection of floats.
- Pool: Four outdoor, heated pools (one with a sandy bottom) spread gracefully out from the foot of the Las Vegas Rio Hotel. Five Jacuzzis also line the pool area, and towel and drink services are available all day.
- Spa: The Rio Hotel in Las Vegas has an impressive spa, with an adjacent salon, and a host of tempting massage and body treatments.
- Shops: A group of specialty shops are located on the first floor of the hotel.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes-the Rio Hotel & Casino has a festive chapel and a number of different wedding packages for couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.
For more information on the
Rio Hotel, visit Destination360.com