If you haven’t had the chance to visit the real Paris, the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas is the next best thing. A replica of the Eiffel Tower (half-scale) can be found on the hotel grounds, while the interior of the hotel is a miniature version of Paris, France, with plenty of fascinating detail.
Details of the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: For a fee, guests of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas can book a spot on an airport shuttle at the check-in desk of nearby Caesars Hotel, and you can arrange to have the fee billed to your room.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: Guests of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas can hop on the handy new monorail that makes a stop right near the hotel
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room, and children under 17 stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: The Paris Las Vegas Hotel features a French-themed casino with high limit slots, table games, and video poker machines.
- Restaurants: The Las Vegas Paris Hotel has 11 scrumptious eateries. The Eiffel Tower Restaurant serves upscale food atop the tower, while Le Village Buffet offers international cuisine buffet-style. Smaller cafes feature croissants, crepes, and excellent coffees. Other restaurants are located throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The Paris Las Vegas Hotel has two popular venues- Le Cabaret and the Grand Ballroom. Both venues feature shows throughout the year.
- Nightlife: Risqué adds an air of sophistication to your Las Vegas Paris experience. Sultry decorations and a tasty Asian restaurant make this an excellent place for a conversation and a drink.
- Shows: Anthony Cools is a popular Las Vegas hypnotist who performs at Paris Las Vegas.
- Attractions: The Eiffel Tower replica at the Las Vegas Paris Hotel is a major draw for just about everyone in Vegas. A trip to the top will reward guests with a commanding view of the entire Strip.
- Pool: An octagon shaped pool at the foot of the Eiffel Tower offers a cool reprieve from the Vegas heat. The Las Vegas Paris Hotel pool area also has two Jacuzzis, as well as drink and towel services.
- Spa: The Spa by Mandara at the Las Vegas Paris Hotel is a sensual escape from Vegas, right into a European spa. Relax in one of 30 treatment rooms for a massage, or other spa services.
- Shops: Le Boulevard, the Paris-themed shopping promenade at the Las Vegas Paris Hotel has a collection of 20 restaurants and shops.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes- the romantic Paris Chapel is a gorgeous place to tie the knot. The hotel offers a number of packages to couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A seven story parking garage is located behind the hotel.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.