The Las Vegas Palms Casino joins the ranks of the newer and hipper Las Vegas hotels on the Strip. A popular spots for young celebrities and young celebrity-watchers alike, guests of the Las Vegas Palms Casino can usually find a party at one of the many popular bars or dance clubs at the hotel. Nice rooms, gaming, and spa services make the Las Vegas Palms Casino an attractive place to make your Vegas stay.
Details for the Palms Hotel Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m., 4 p.m. on Sundays.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Palms Hotel Las Vegas offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: A complementary shuttle leaves the Palms Hotel Las Vegas and heads for the Fashion Show Mall on the Strip throughout the day.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in one room.
- Casino: The large Palms Casino Las Vegas covering more then 95,000 square feet provides festive gaming fun day and night. According to a study conducted in 2001, the Palms Casino Las Vegas has the loosest nickel slots on the Strip. While we can’t vouch for it, you may want to try those slots out for yourself. The Palms Casino Las Vegas also features a number of table games, a race and sports book, and a classic poker room.
- Restaurants: A host of attractive restaurants can be found at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. Alize, featuring fine French cuisine, is worth visiting whether or not you make your stay at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. Seafood and various cuisines from around the world can also be found on the hotel grounds along with plenty of all-hours cafes.
- Entertainment: No.
- Nightlife: Nightlife is perhaps the biggest reason folks flock to the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. Rain is the three-story nightclub where guests can see and be seen, and guests will usually find that the line to get in is long and sometimes impenetrable. The Ghostbar features both an indoor and outdoor bar with sweeping views of the city below.
- Attractions: No.
- Pool: The outdoor pool at the Palms Hotel Las Vegas has recently been renovated and features drink and towel service during the day.
- Spa: If you come to Vegas looking to revive tired muscles, a massage at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas may be the perfect solution. The spa features a health room with workout equipment, along with a host of massage and body treatment options.
- Shops: A unique group of shops are located at the Palms Hotel Las Vegas. In addition to the usual gift shop and souvenir collections, the Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company is the first tattoo parlor to take up residence in a Vegas hotel.
- Wedding Chapel: No, however weddings can be arranged in the pool area with special notice.
- Business Center: The hotel also has an excellent business center, with high speed internet access, fax machines, and long distance phones.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Room service is available day and night.
- Parking Garage: The Palms Hotel Las Vegas has two parking garages available free of charge to hotel guests.
- Standard Room Amenities: A wide range of themed suites can make your stay at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas more then memorable. Be sure to check with the hotel for more information on the various choices. Rooms also feature air conditioning, remote controlled cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, telephone, and refrigerator.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, Laundry service, maid service, valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when you check in to cover any incidental charges.