If you’ve never visited the real Big Easy, or have and are looking to reminisce, the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas Nevada is the place to go. Despite being one of the older hotels in Vegas, the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas Nevada is quite modern and comfortable, thanks to recent expansions and renovations. Maintaining a party atmosphere throughout, the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas Nevada is a fun and festive place to make your stay in Vegas.
Details for the New Orleans hotel Las Vegas Nevada:
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12 pm
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Orleans Hotel and Casino Las Vegas offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: A shuttle makes trips from the Orleans Hotel and Casino Las Vegas to the Barbary Coast and Gold Coast Hotels (they are sister properties) every 20 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in one room. Children under the age of 13 will stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: With Mardi Gras masks hanging from the ceiling and festive decorations throughout the 135,000 square foot casino, guests looking for gaming at the Orleans Hotel and Casino Las Vegas will be in for a treat. Table games, slots, and a private poker room make this a popular gambling hot spot.
- Restaurants: The Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas features authentic Cajun dining along with food from around the world. Big Al’s Oyster Bar is a popular favorite among travelers looking for a bite of New Orleans, while a sushi bar and French market buffet offer a variety of cuisine options. Cafes and coffee shops are open day night throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: Guests of the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas have choices when looking for entertainment. An 18-screen movie complex graces the hotel grounds, along with a sporting arena and the Bourbon Street Cabaret. Whether it’s live music, sports, or a movie, the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas offers an array of entertainment options.
- Nightlife: No.
- Attractions: One of the largest bowling centers in the city (70 lanes) can be found at the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas Nevada.
- Pool: One enormous, Olympic sized pool rests outdoors next to a smaller wading pool and Jacuzzi. Drink and towel service are available in the pool area during the day.
- Spa: The Orleans Hotel and Casino Las Vegas has a spacious spa with a wide array of massage and body treatment options. A health club and salon are also located near the spa, and combination room and spa packages are available.
- Shops: An excellent liquor store with plenty of treats to take back home is located on the first floor of the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas along with a gift shop.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: The hotel also has an excellent business center, with high speed internet access, fax machines, and long distance phones.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: First class room service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A large parking garage is located near the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas Nevada, along with a parking lot with free parking for hotel guests.
- Standard Room Amenities: Rooms have recently been renovated, and are bright and colorful, with decorative fixtures. Rooms include air conditioning, remote controlled cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, telephone, and refrigerator.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, Laundry service, maid service, valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when you check in to cover any incidental charges.