New York New York Hotel
The New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas is a tribute to its namesake in every sense of the word. Not only does the architecture of the hotel itself recreate the New York skyline, but inside guests are treated to a collection of detailed New York neighborhood recreations. From Greenwich Village, to Central Park, The New York New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has it all. There is even a replica of the Statue of Liberty (half-scale), as well as a Brooklyn Bridge replica. The hotel is a busy place that registers high on the wow-factor scale.
Details of the New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: The casino at the New York New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas is meant to replica Central Park- and it does so smashingly. Table games, poker, slots, and more are located among trees, lights, and all that you’re used to seeing in the real Central Park.
- Restaurants: The New York New York Las Vegas Hotel has a collection of restaurants that would make any New Yorker proud. From the Village Eateries, an impressively diverse food court, to such regional favorites as Il Fornaio (Italian), Nine Fine Irishmen, and America, the New York New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has food for every palate. Chin Chin Café, the Coney Island Paviliono, and a host of other choice eateries can be found throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The adult oriented Zumanity show, showcasing the edgier side of Cirque du Soleil, shows throughout the week, as does comedian Rita Rudner. The Bar at Times Square often has dueling pianos and other live music acts.
- Nightlife: Like the movie it emulates, the Coyote Ugly bar features no-nonsense female bartenders and plenty of furniture-top dancing.
- Shows: Cirque du Soleil is in the spotlight at New York New York with their Zumanity show.
- Attractions: The Manhattan Express is a roller coaster that races along the outside of the New York New York Las Vegas Hotel before dipping through the hotel itself. The line starts in the Coney Island Pavilion, and the ride is a ton of screaming fun- you can even purchase a picture of yourself on the coaster after the ride.
- Pool: One large outdoor pool and three Jacuzzis offer a view of the Manhattan Express, as well as towel and drink service. There are also private cabanas for rent.
- Spa: The spa has a multitude of massage and body treatment services, as well as an adjacent salon.
- Shops: A small group of clothing boutiques, jewelry stores, and a New York themed souvenir shop can be found on the first floor.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A nine story parking garage is located near by, with complimentary valet service for guests of the New York New York Las Vegas Hotel.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to the New York New York Las Vegas Hotel to cover any incidental charges.