Monte Carlo Hotel
The Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas first opened in 1996 by promising tourists a “taste of Europe”. Guests of the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas will note this accomplishment from the moment they enter the lobby. Impressive statues, flowing fountains, and marble fixtures whisk travelers far away from the hectic Strip and off to a true European spa experience. Although the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas was the world’s 7th largest hotel when it opened, even bigger Europe-themed hotels on the Strip are quickly usurping it; the good news for guests is the chance to stay at a high-end resort at a competitive price. The Monte Carlo in Las Vegas makes for an excellent place to stay and offers great packages for families traveling to Vegas.
Details for the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 11 am
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Monte Carlo in Las Vegas offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: While the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas does not offer shuttle service to the Strip, the handy new Las Vegas Monorail is just a quick stroll from the hotel lobby.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in one room.
- Casino: The large, classy casino is bright and spans over 90,000 square feet. Complete with table games and 2,200 slot machines, guests of the Las Vegas Monte Carlo will be sure to have fun is the airy casino atmosphere.
- Restaurants: Dining options from around the world engage guests at the Las Vegas Monte Carlo. Asian cuisine at The Dragon Noodle is a Vegas favorite, while the Monte Carlo Pub and Brewery is another popular eatery, featuring six different types freshly brewed beers from an on-site brewery. A host of other cafes and eateries are available throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: Lance Burton, famous magician, makes appearances at the Lance Burton Theatre Tuesday through Friday nights. This popular show is a perfect choice for families, and is often reviewed as one of the best shows for kids in Vegas.
- Nightlife: No.
- Attractions: No.
- Pool: The Las Vegas Monte Carlo has an outdoor heated pool with a lazy river ride and Jacuzzi. Children will also enjoy the smaller kiddie-pool, as well as the moderately sized wave pool. Drink and towel service are available during the day.
- Spa: A lovely spa with furnishings from around the world creates a cozy and pleasant atmosphere for the many massage and body treatments available at the hotel spa.
- Shops: Shopping at the Las Vegas Monte Carlo can be found at the Street of Dreams shopping center. Along with clothing and jewelry shops, the Street of Dreams also features souvenirs from the hotel pub, the Lance Burton magic show, and plenty of other fun boutiques to satisfy and entire afternoon’s worth of shopping.
- Wedding Chapel: Couples looking to tie the knot in Las Vegas might consider staying at the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas. The hotel has a wedding chapel and special wedding packages .
- Business Center: The hotel also has an excellent business center, with high speed internet access, fax machines, and long distance phones.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Room service is available to guests of the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: Yes, the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas has a five-story parking garage.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, remote controlled cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, telephone, and refrigerator.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, Laundry service, maid service, valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when you check in to cover any incidental charges.