The Mirage Hotel
The Mirage Hotel and Casino is one of the more impressive hotels on the Strip, if only because it was one of the first pet projects of developer Steve Wynn, considered to be the father of modern Vegas. The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas has an impressive lobby, and an overall a feeling of opulence and luxury. Guests will delight in the comfortable and elegant rooms, and of course enjoy the large casino.
Details of the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Mirage Hotel and Casino does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: None. Guests may want to get a map of the Strip in Las Vegas to help navigate the busy avenue.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: The casino at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas is at once elegant and vast. An excellent place to dress up and have some fun, the casino has a poker room, as well as table games and lots of slot machines.
- Restaurants: The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas has some fabulous eateries. Stack, a trendy little spot serving American fare with a twist is a favorite, along with the Samba Brazilian Steakhouse. Kokomo’s serves up fresh sushi daily, while a host of other pizza shops, coffee shops, and 24-hour cafes are spread throughout the hotel.
- Nightlife: JET nightclub has three separate rooms, all playing different music. This enormous club is a favorite with locals and tourists, and is open Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
- Shows: One especially popuplar show at the Mirage
is the Beatles
Love tribute show.
- Attractions: Seigfreid and Roy keep one of their albino tigers on display at the White Tiger Habitat at all times, and animal lovers will also want to stop by the nearby Dolphin Habitat. Free to the public, the Mirage Volcano also erupts every hour on the hour between 8 p.m. and midnight. While you're out you may want to use a Map Of The Strip in Las Vegas to guide you to nearby attractions.
- Pool: Two lovely heated outdoor pools, with waterfalls, drink service, and pool side bars, create a tropically themed paradise. Open year round, and sporting three Jacuzzis, the lush greenery surrounding the Mirage pools makes this a main draw to the hotel.
- Spa: A very nice spa offers various massage and body treatment options.
- Shops: The popular Street of Shops has a collection of high end clothing and jewelry shops, as well as a golf shop and a souvenir shop.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage:
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.