MGM Grand Hotel
The MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is one of the largest hotels on the Strip, and guests will find that it can only be navigated in small bits. The casino is mammoth, but the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas combats the huge size by breaking the hotel into towers, which works well. Decorated in a 1930’s style, with glam-shots of movies stars framed on many of the walls, the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is a South Strip favorite for a reason.
Details of the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 18 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Shuttle service to the airport is available through the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino for a fee, and can be booked at the check-in desk. The cost of the shuttle can be billed to your room.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No shuttle service to the Strip, however the new Vegas monorail makes a stop directly in front of the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, whisking guests to various hot spots on the Strip.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room (no more then 2 in rooms in the West Wing), and children under 12 stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: A behemoth of a casino is broken into smaller casino parts at the MGM Grand Hotel Casino, and features a poker room, table games, slots, and a 153-seat race and sports book.
- Restaurants: The MGM Grand Hotel Casino has excellent dining options. Joel Robuchon at The Mansion is a thrilling venture into the master chef’s fine dining restaurant. Seablue and Craftsteak feature upscale seafood and steak, while Fiamma Trattoria serves up homemade Italian food. A sushi bar, and the popular Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill are just a few of the many cafes and eateries located throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The MGM Grand Hotel Casino has two regular shows: KA, a Cirque du Soleil extravaganza, and La Femme, and adults-only dancing show. The MGM Grand Garden Arena also features a lineup of visiting celebrities throughout the year.
- Nightlife: While Studio 54 keeps guests dancing all night long, nearby Tabu is a quieter lounge with a dark and sultry feel. Both clubs require a cover.
- Shows: Cirque du Soleil showcases the popular KA show as well as the adult-themed Crazy Horse Paris.
- Attractions: The MGM Grand Hotel Casino has an actual Lion Habitat- where guests can watch the lions go about their daily business from behind the safety of thick fiberglass. You can also screen new TV shows at the CBS Television City Research Center.
- Pool: The enormous pool complex has five pools, a lazy rive, and three Jacuzzis. Heated and open all year long, the pools are surrounded by impeccably manicured greenery and lush foliage. Drink service, as well as walk up bars, are handily located throughout.
- Spa: The MGM Grand Hotel and Casino has a large spa - one of the nicest in Vegas. A multitude of massage and body treatments await guests of the spa.
- Shops: The Studio Walk is a popular shopping promenade with a variety of shops, an arcade, and even some additional eateries.
- Wedding Chapel: The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel is a quaint little spot to tie the night, and the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas offers excellent wedding packages.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A seven story parking garage, with free valet parking for hotel guests, is located near by.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.