Mandalay Bay Hotel
Mute colors and elegant, resort-like features characterize the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas. While the theme is meant to be colonial Southeast Asian, the touches are subtle, and guests will find this to be a calm and relaxing hotel, especially when compared to some of the busier hotels on the Strip. Located at the south end of the Strip, the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino offers lush accommodation.
Details of the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Although the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino does not offer a shuttle service to the airport, the hotel staff is happy to assist guests in booking a shuttle reservation through any outside shuttle company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: The spiffy new Vegas monorail makes a stop directly in front of the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, whisking guests to various hot spots on the Strip.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: A subdued tropical theme flows through the casino, with fountains and foliage decorated the 135,000 square feet of gaming. A poker room, slots, and table games grace the lush casino area.
- Restaurants: The Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino has far too many restaurants to list, but rest assured there is an option for any craving. From Red White and Blue, serving regional food from throughout the U.S., to the Coral Reef Lounge and Sushi Bar, bringing eastern flavors to the Vegas table, there are plenty of choices.
- Entertainment: The much loved Broadway hit Mamma Mia! shows every night of the week except Friday at the Mandalay Bay Theatre. Advanced reservations are recommended, and you many want to inquire about tickets when making your Mandalay Bay Hotel reservations. Mandalay Beach is another popular venue, with an array of celebrity acts.
- Nightlife: The Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas has a number of popular nightclubs. RumJungle boasts the largest collection of rum in Vegas, while the Foundation Room is one of the most exclusive clubs in the city, only opening to the public on Monday nights. The Mix Lounge is yet another sultry night time favorite, as is the live dance show at Ivan Kane’s Forty Deuce.
- Shows: Mamma Mia is one of the more popular shows to be found at Mandalay Bay.
- Attractions: The Shark Reef, holding more then 1.5 million gallons of water contains over 100 different species of fish and other sea life. Tickets may be purchased in advance when making your Mandalay Bay Hotel reservations.
- Pool: Three pools, a Nile-like river, and an enormous wave pool make up the 11 acres of beach environment behind the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas. Sandy beaches and topless area make this a huge and popular draw.
- Spa: Two of the nicest spas in Vegas are here at the Mandalay. Spa Mandalay offers an array of massage and body treatments, while the Bathhouse Spa has additional massage services, and soaking tubs.
- Shops: Gift shops and boutiques are located in the hotel, and nearby Mandalay Place features 41 upscale shops and eateries.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes- the Sunrise Chapel and Sunset Chapel both offer wedding packages to couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: Yes- a six story parking garage with complimentary valet parking is located adjacent to the hotel.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.