One of the most recognizable hotels on the Strip, the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas is shaped like a pyramid, and rises above the street below in majestic style. Egyptian statues can be found inside and out, and the rooms are mostly decorated with subtle geometric shapes meant to remind guests that they are staying in a pyramid. The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas is located on the South end of the Strip, and offers great views of the surrounding area.
Details of the Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas.
- Check-In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 18 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: While the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas does not offer complimentary shuttle service to the airport, guests may book shuttle service through an outside company at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No shuttle service to the Strip, but guests of the Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas can hop on the handy new monorail that makes a stop right near the hotel. A map of the Las Vegas Strip can be found at the hotel’s front desk, and will help greatly as you navigate the long street.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: Complete with a lavish poker room, multiple table games, and a host of slot machines, gaming at the Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas is fun and stylish. The 120,000 square feet of casino opulence is decorated with a colorful feel, and guests will delight in the busy gambling action.
- Restaurants: On top of the typical Vegas steak house and buffet options, the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas has a gorgeous specialty restaurant called Fusia that offers beautifully prepared food in an equally beautiful setting. Food fit for a Pharaoh is served in all of the many cafes and shops that pop up throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The Luxor theatre features the Broadway play Hairspray most nights of the week, all year long. Carrot Top and the popular Fantasy, featuring live dancing girls, show on various nights at the Atrium Showroom.
- Nightlife: Wednesday – Saturday, the popular RA club revs up the music and packs in the people. The furnishings are exotic and Egyptian, and the club is a dancing enthusiast favorite.
- Shows: Catch some mystifying magic with the famous Criss Angel at the Luxor.
- Attractions: King Tut’s Tomb at Luxor is a popular Vegas attraction; an exact replica of an actual tomb features stone chambers and a treasury for guest viewing. A collection of motion rides and a two story arcade offer fun for the whole family.
- Pool: Four pools make up five acres of out door space, and guests splash in the water year round, with the pyramid looming in the background. A full service bar and grill are located in the pool area, and drink service is available. There are also four Jacuzzis.
- Spa: The Oasis Spa at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas is a gorgeous retreat, and offers massage and body treatments. Kristina’s Beauty Salon is located right next door.
- Shops: Giza Galleria features a number of smaller boutiques, and nearby Mandalay Place with even more shopping connects the Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas with Mandalay Bay.
- Wedding Chapel: The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas has a chapel, with wedding packages offered to couples.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Yes- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A two story parking garage with complimentary valet parking is located next door.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, radios, cable TV, hair dryer, iron, movies, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.