With an excellent mid-Strip location, Harrahs Casino Las Vegas is a great choice for folks wishing to stay on the Strip without spending an outlandish amount of money. The hotel first opened in 1973, and was totally renovated in 1997. Though guests won’t find an abundance of glitz and glamour at Harrahs in Las Vegas, it is a welcoming hotel in a great location.
Details of the Harrahs Casino Las Vegas.
- Check-In Time: 4 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Although Harrahs Hotel and Casino Las Vegas does not offer a shuttle service to the airport, the hotel staff is happy to assist guests in booking a shuttle reservation through any outside shuttle company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: While there is no shuttle service offered by Harrahs Casino Las Vegas, you won’t need it. The new Vegas Monorail whisks guests up and down the Strip, and makes a stop right near Harrahs in Las Vegas. With the hotel’s prime location, guests might also take advantage of the option to walk. A Las Vegas Strip Hotel Map is available at the front desk of the hotel to help you navigate.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room.
- Casino: A huge casino is located on the first floor of Harrahs Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. With table games, slots, a poker room, and plenty more, the hotel casino is a great place to gamble.
- Restaurants: A band of diverse restaurants offer a range of great choices. Flavors Buffet serves up an enormous buffet style meal every night of the week, while Ming’s Table combines Thai, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine to create a sundry of flavors. Penazzi blends Italian favorites, while a host of other grills, cafes, and restaurants are located throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: The Improv Comedy Club is the most sought-after act at Harrahs in Las Vegas, while the Mac King Comedy Magic Show is a favorite among children and adults.
- Nightlife: Carnaval Court is a thumping outdoor club with great drinks and catchy dance music.
- Attractions: No.
- Pool: An Olympic sized pool and one Jacuzzi are located behind the hotel. Towel and drink service are available all day long, and the pool is open from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., year round.
- Spa: Harrahs Hotel and Casino Las Vegas has a moderately sized spa with an adjacent salon. Spa services include a range of massage and body treatment options.
- Shops: A small group of clothing and specialty shops are located near the hotel.
- Wedding Chapel: Harrahs Casino Las Vegas shares a wedding chapel through their sister property, the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino. Wedding packages are available to couples at both hotels.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones available to guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Room Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: Yes, a seven story parking garage with complimentary valet service is located near Harrahs in Las Vegas.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, cable TV, pay-per-view movies, hair dryer, iron, a mini-bar, radio, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, maid service, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.