Hard Rock Casino and Hotel
The Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas is more then a hotel- it’s an experience. With hip decorations and hip clientele, staying at the Hard Rock hotel in Las Vegas feels like a long summer party. As with any Hard Rock location, the walls are lined with rocker paraphernalia and tributes to musicians. A new tower has recently been added, and the older rooms were remolded to keep up with the new. All in all, the Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas is a posh and edgy spot to spend your vacation.
Details of the Hard Rock Casino las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m. (4 p.m. on Sunday)
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas does not offer an airport shuttle, however guests may book shuttle service from shuttle companies directly at the front desk of the hotel.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: Every hour on the half hour, a free black shuttle leaves the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas and heads for the Strip, dropping guests at the Stratosphere, Stardust, Forum Shops, Tropicana and the Aladdin. Every hour on the hour, a free purple shuttle leave the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas and drops guests at the Stardust, Fashion Show mall, Forum Shops, Polo Towers and Harley Davidson Café. Shuttles run from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in any one room, and children under 11 stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: The casino is small but modern, with a great collection of table games and slot machines. There is also a swim-up Blackjack table in the pool- you’ll be given a plastic case to hold your money.
- Restaurants: AJ’s Steakhouse and Nobu are two of the finer eateries at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel. Serving steak and Japanese cuisine, respectively, both offer classy and delicious dining experiences. The Pink Taco is a great place to sample Mexican delights, and a host of 24-hour cafes and coffee shops are available throughout the hotel.
- Entertainment: A favorite among concert goers and entertainers alike, The Joint is a popular Vegas venue with an appealing line up all year round.
- Nightlife: The Body English nightclub at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel thumps with a house beat Friday- Sunday. The cover is steep, but if you’re in the mood to dance with some of the prettiest people in Vegas, you’ll be glad you went.
- Attractions: No.
- Pool: The enormous 4 and ½ acre pool (yes, you read that correctly) has a swim up casino and real sand lining much of the edges. Though it isn’t really deep enough for swimming, it’s a great spot to soak up sun while cooling off in the water.
- Spa: The Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel has an excellent spa. Known as The Rock Spa, guests will find an array of massage and body treatment options. A hair salon is located right next door.
- Shops: Where else but in Vegas would you expect to find the world’s largest Hard Rock store? Nearby are a few other souvenir shops and clothing boutiques.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: No.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No.
- Room Service: Hoping to do some snacking in your room? The Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas offers room service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: The parking garage is spacious, and even offers complimentary valet parking.
- Standard Room Amenities: All the basics: air conditioning, clock radio, plasma screen TV, movies, mini bar, hair dryer, and telephone.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, luggage service, daily maid service, and wake-up calls.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.