Green Valley Ranch Hotel
The Green Valley Ranch Hotel is everything a traveler could want in an upscale Vegas resort. The airy design and hip, modern feel follow guests throughout the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa. From the romantic pool to the comfy, inviting rooms, the Green Valley Ranch Hotel is an elegant escape, and travelers looking for a true resort experience without the brashness of the Strip will appreciate staying at this world class hotel.
Details of the Green Valley Ranch Hotel:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 21 years of age.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. A van with the Green Valley Ranch Hotel logo shuttle guests for free. Note that the van is first come, first serve, and holds up to ten people.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: The Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa also offers complimentary shuttle serve to the Strip. Guests will be picked up and dropped off at the Mandalay Bay Tour and Travel Lobby.
- Policies: The maximum number of guests allowed in a room is four, and children under age 11 will stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: A medium sized, old fashioned casino is located on the first floor of the Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino. With about 50 tables, a poker room, and plenty of slots, the gaming area is bright and fun.
- Restaurants: The word “class” comes to mind when describing the collection of eateries at the Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino. Hank’s Steak and Martini Grill serves up mouth watering entrées in a posh setting; Il Fornaio creates Italian dishes from scratch each evening; and even the popular Fado Irish Pub has an old world feel. An array of buffet style restaurants and cafes are available throughout the hotel as well.
- Entertainment: An outdoor concert venue, along with the Grand Events Center, features a list of popular acts almost nightly.
- Nightlife: The Whiskey Nightclub at the Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino is extra hip and hard to gain access to- unless of course you are a guest of the hotel. Nearby, the Drop Bar offers a more casual (but still hip!) place to grab a drink and chat with friends.
- Attractions: None.
- Pool: Two stunning pools grace the landscape of the Green Valley Ranch Hotel. One is for all guests; the other is a private pool for those who have rented a cabana. Both pools are surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs and have prompt pool side drink service. There is also a modern, rectangular Jacuzzi near the pool.
- Spa: The hotel spa is yet another aesthetically pleasing triumph. Mute colors and airy decoration make this an excellent place to relax. A number of massage and facial treatment options are available, and the spa gym is free to hotel guests
- Shops: The District at Green Valley Ranch Hotel is a mall with about 45 shops, located right next to the hotel.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: Yes- high speed internet, fax machines, and telephones fill the accessible business center.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: Pets are allowed, but there are size restrictions. In addition, if you bring a pet you’ll be asked to provide an additional pet deposit.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, guests can order from the generous room service menu.
- Parking Garage: The Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa does have a parking garage, and complimentary valet parking is available to guests. If you plan to rent a car, you may want to ask the concierge for a map of Las Vegas Strip Hotels that offer parking, so you can drive to the Strip.
- Standard Room Amenities: Private bar, iron and ironing boards, down comforters, twice daily housekeeping service, high-speed internet access/web TV, in-room safe, complimentary morning newspaper delivery, and terry robes
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge service, currency exchange, laundry service, wake-up calls and safety deposit boxes.
- Incidental Charges: The Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa charges a nightly resort fee of $19.99. You’ll also be asked to provide a credit card when checking in to cover any incidental charges.