The Frontier Hotel Las Vegas remains a symbol of the Vegas that was, while continuing to embrace the Vegas that is to be. Famed for launching the career of Elvis Presley in the 1950’s and site of Diana Ross’ final performance with The Supremes in 1970, the Frontier Hotel Las Vegas has seen many owners. The current Frontier Hotel Las Vegas still has the old Vegas feel, with dark furnishings and themed “Old West” entertainment. A newer hotel is planned for the site which will further develop the New Frontier Las Vegas as a musical icon by adding a jazz club. For now, the New Frontier Las Vegas Hotel stands tall as one of the oldest buildings on the Strip, and guests will delight in all that this historical hotel has to offer.
Details for the New Frontier Las Vegas Hotel:
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 11 am
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a room
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: The Frontier hotel in Las Vegas offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: No shuttle service, however guests of the Frontier Hotel in Las Vegas can hop on the handy new monorail that takes travelers to various spots along the Strip.
- Policies: No more then four guests may stay in one room, and children under the age of 11 will stay free when accompanied by an adult.
- Casino: Boasting the biggest Bingo hall on the Strip, the Frontier Hotel in Las Vegas is a popular spot for gamblers. Dark, heavy colors give the casino an old-fashioned, old West feel; and yet the casino games are anything but outdated. Featuring blackjack, poker, slots, and a bevy of table games, guests will love the “gunslinger” themed betting room.
- Restaurants: Despite being one of the smallest hotels on the Strip, the Frontier Hotel and Casino Las Vegas has a nice range of dining options. Gilley’s is a steakhouse and bar geared toward the mature crowd, with nightly bikini mechanical bull riding and a country-and-western atmosphere. Throughout the Frontier Hotel and Casino Las Vegas guests will find a wide array of restaurant options.
- Entertainment: No.
- Nightlife: If mechanical bull riding just isn’t enough, Gilley’s restaurant and bar also features live country music acts throughout the week.
- Attractions: None.
- Pool: The Frontier Hotel and Casino has a small pool located in the courtyard of the hotel, with a Jacuzzi sidled up next to it. Pool side drink service is available during the day.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: The Frontier Hotel Las Vegas features a gift shop on the first floor, with plenty of Frontier souvenirs to remember your travels. The hotel is also next door the Fashion Show Mall, home to a multitude of clothing, jewelry, and gift shops.
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Business Center: The hotel also has an excellent business center, with high speed internet access, fax machines, and long distance phones.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: Pets weighing less then 40 pounds are allowed at the Frontier Hotel Las Vegas.
- Room Service: If you find yourself hankering for a late night snack, room service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: While there is no garage, there is a parking lot available to guests of the hotel free of charge.
- Standard Room Amenities: Coffee maker, remote controlled cable TV, hair dryer, in-room safe, telephone, and refrigerator.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, Laundry service, maid service, valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll be asked to provide a credit card when you check in to cover any incidental charges.