Caesars Palace Hotel
Caesars Palace Las Vegas is easily one of the most spectacular, over-the-top hotels on the Strip. Whether it be the Romanesque pillars gilding the hotel entrance, the massive lobby, endless restaurants, or themed details (cocktail waitresses wear actual togas), guests will have a hard time resisting the splendor of this modern resort.
Details of Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 18 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Caesars Hotel in Vegas offers a shuttle service to the airport, which can be easily booked from the front desk of the hotel. While it isn’t free, it does leave frequently, and the cost of the shuttle can be billed to your hotel room.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: While there is no shuttle service offered along the Strip, Caesars Palace Las Vegas is centrally located, and guests will have no trouble making their way on foot to many hot spots on the Strip.
- Policies: While there can be no more then four guests staying in a room, children under 17 do stay free with an adult, making the Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas a top choice among families.
- Casino: Table games, slots, sports and race books, and an exclusive poker room are just a few of the games available on more then 100,000 square feet. As expected, the casino is open all day and all night.
- Restaurants: From the award winning Bradley Ogden restaurant, to Hyakumi, specializing in exotic Japanese cuisine, Caesars Palace Las Vegas gives hungry guests more then 20 dining options. Popular chains, such as The Cheesecake Factory and Neros neighbor unique chef creations like Guy Savoy. Whether you make your stay at Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas or not, the resort is worth visiting for the food alone.
- Entertainment: The predictably named Coliseum hosts a range of stars such as Elton John , Jerry Seinfeld, and of course Celine Dion. The Canadian diva makes appearances Wednesday – Sunday throughout the summer and fall.
- Nightlife: Caesars Hotel in Vegas has two of its own special nightclubs- the Pussycat Dolls Lounge, and Pure. While the Pussycat Lounge is perhaps the more famous of the two, Pure is an elegantly decorated club with white curtains, low lighting, and great service.
- Shows: Caesars Palace is not hurting for headliners,
that's for sure. Here you can see Bette
Midler, Cher, Elton
- Attractions: The Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain shows draw a moderate crowd, as does the Exotic Cars show, which displays a collection of about 40 cars, most worth close to $1 million.
- Pool: The pools are one area where the Roman theme really shines. Four outdoor, heated pools and two Jacuzzis rest majestically amid towers, pillars, fountains, and pool side bars. Drink and towel service are both available, and the pools are open year round during the day.
- Spa: The spa at Caesars hotel in Vegas is one of the nicest on the strip. Access to the gym and steaming area is available for a fee, however if you book a spa treatment the fee will be waived. Fitness classes and a score of spa treatments and services await you.
- Shops: Forum Shops is not only the most popular shopping hot spot at the Caesars Hotel in Vegas, it is likely the most popular shopping center on the Strip. With more then 160 shops and restaurants to choose from, perusing the Forum Shops is a great way to while away an afternoon.
- Wedding Chapel: With multiple wedding chapels and an array of wedding packages available to couples, this is one of the most sought-after Vegas locations to tie the knot.
- Business Center: Yes, there is an extensive business center with high speed internet, fax machines, and more.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: Nope.
- Room Service: What would an all out Vegas resort be without room service? Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Parking Garage: A 5-story parking garage is available to guests and shopping enthusiasts alike.
- Standard Room Amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, cable TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, high speed internet access, safe, telephone, and a refrigerator to store your leftovers.
- Hotel Amenities: Excellent concierge service, currency exchange, laundry service, maid service, free valet parking, and wake-up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll need to provide a credit card or cash deposit when checking in to cover any incidental charges.