Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon
Anyone who’s been to the Strip in Vegas will recall the enormous sign that greets passersby from Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas- “All Drinks $1”. If this isn’t enough to entice you in for a quick reprieve, there is the prime location enjoyed by Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon in Las Vegas to consider. As one of the oldest hotels on the Strip, Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas has staked out a premier spot near some of the biggest shopping and dining attractions in all of Vegas.
Details of Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas:
- Check-In Time: 2pm
- Check-Out Time: 12pm
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: 18 years.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon in Las Vegas offers guests the option to book shuttle service to the airport for an additional fee, with an outside company.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: While guests won’t find shuttle service along the Strip, Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon in Las Vegas has such an excellent location that walking, or taking a cab, is really not a hassle.
- Policies: Not really a child friendly location, guests won’t find child care or activities.
- Casino: Though not the largest casino in Vegas, Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas still offers an array of table games and more then 650 slot machines. There is also a race and sports book available.
- Restaurants: Drai’s is the most widely acclaimed
restaurant at Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas, and guests will
enjoy the warm surroundings that complement the excellent food. The
Steakhouse at Bill's is another upscale dining choice, with typical
steakhouse fare and an intimate atmosphere. A bevy of additional cafes,
such as Seattle’s Best Coffee and the Victorian Room, are open throughout
- Entertainment: The three bars and single lounge found at Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon in Las Vegas feature nightly entertainment by various performers.
- Nightlife: Drai’s transforms into an after-hours nightclub with plenty of music and dancing. Guests of Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon in Las Vegas will enjoy a cover charge discount.
- Attractions: Nope.
- Pool: Guests won’t find a pool of any sort at Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas.
- Spa: No spa either.
- Shops: The downstairs lobby spots a gift shop with plenty of souvenirs.
- Wedding Chapel: None.
- Business Center: Internet, fax, and telephone services are available, but not readily.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: No
- Room Service: Anyone looking for a midnight snack will appreciate the 24 hour room service provided by Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas.
- Parking Garage: The parking garage is located near the hotel, and guests of the hotel will receive free garage parking.
- Standard Room Amenities: All rooms have air-conditioning, clock, hair dryers, safes, telephones, and brand new plasma screen televisions.
- Hotel Amenities: Wake up calls, laundry services (for a fee), maid service, and a safety deposit box are all part of Bills Gamblin Hall and Saloon Las Vegas hotel amenity package.
- Incidental Charges: When checking in, you’ll have to make a cash deposit, or run a credit card for any incidental charges.