Although hardly anything in Vegas is free, the fountain show in front of the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas is not only free, it is one of the most iconic and fun attractions on the Strip. Taking inspiration from the Lake Como resort in Italy, the Bellagio Hotel and Casino exudes elegance. Beckoning guests with an airy conservatory, a grandly lit lobby, and marble around every corner, the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas is one of the more popular modern resorts in Las Vegas.
Details for the Bellagio Hotel and Casino:
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum Age to Reserve a Room: You must be 21 years old to reserve a room.
- Shuttle Service to the Airport: Shuttle service to the airport is available to guests of the Bellagio Hotel and Casino for a fee, through an outside company. Bell Transit and Citizen Area Transit are two of the more popular choices, and may be booked with the help of your Bellagio concierge.
- Shuttle Service to the Strip: While there is no shuttle service to the Strip, the Bellagio Hotel Vegas is centrally located, with plenty within walking distance. Guests will find a Las Vegas Strip Map at the front desk of the Bellagio.
- Policies: Guests must be at least 18 years old to enter the Bellagio Hotel Vegas. Children who are at least 5 years old may attend weddings, shows, dinner reservations, and visit the art gallery if accompanied by an adult. No more then four guests may stay in a room.
- Casino: The Bellagio Hotel Vegas has an enormous Casino located on the first floor. Guests staying at the hotel will notice that you must pass through the Casino when going just about anywhere in the hotel; it is over 100,000 square feet and has everything from table games, to roulette, to a poker room and sports book.
- Restaurants: Whether you stay at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas or not, chances are you’ll end up eating at one of their excellent restaurants. While 7 of the 10 main eateries are considered fine dining, there is an array of cuisine choices. From the cloistered color of Le Cirque with its modern menu, to Prime, a steakhouse serving some of the best beef in Vegas, there are plenty of options. Shintaro delivers world-class sushi, while an array of shops and a quirky gelato café round out the mix.
- Entertainment: Cirque du Soleil’s famous “O” show is one of the most popular shows in all of Vegas, not to mention at the Ballagio Hotel and Casino. Tickets are on the pricey side, but the cost is more then worth the incredible and unique show.
- Nightlife: Bellagio’s club “Light” is open Thursday through Sunday, from 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m. year round. Dress code is strictly enforced at this classy joint.
- Shows: Cirque du Soleil shows are easy to find in Las Vegas, and O - Cirque du Soleil
is the show of choice at the Bellagio hotel.
- Attractions: Apart from the famous Fountains at Bellagio, the hotel also has a gorgeous flower and plant conservatory (the plants are changed out with the seasons), an expansive art gallery, and a cooking class for guests called Tuscany Kitchen.
- Pool: Some of the best hotel pools in the city can be found at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. Five pools and four Jacuzzis are open year round. Two bars, along with pool side drink service are available, as well as towel service and private cabanas.
- Spa: The Ballagio Hotel Vegas has a great spa, with a full gym and an array of services.
- Shops: Upscale shopping abounds at the Via Bellagio. Names like Tiffany, Prada and Chanel make this an excellent place to stock up on your high end needs.
- Wedding Chapel: There is a lovely wedding chapel at the Bellagio, and the hotel offers a range of wedding packages to couples.
- Business Center: A business center with all of the fixings is available to hotel guests.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Yes.
- Pets Allowed: Never.
- Room Service: Hankering for a midnight snack? The Bellagio Hotel Vegas has full service menu available 24-hours a day.
- Parking Garage: A four story garage is available to hotel guests and Via Bellagio shoppers alike.
- Standard Room Amenities: All of the goodies: air conditioning, flat screen T.V., cable, iron, hair dryer, telephone, radio, and more.
- Hotel Amenities: Concierge, same-day laundry service, deposit box, maid service, and wake up call.
- Incidental Charges: You’ll need to provide a credit card or cash deposit for any incidental charges.